<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

snow freakin' way, man.

Yeah, it snowed last night and today. It had been raining most of the day, and when it started snowing, I said to someone "It won't stay on the ground because it's so wet." I'm always telling lies.

I love this season. Clare hates it, but she's from Florida, so it makes sense. Snow for her doesn't conjure up thoughts of the holidays or childhood like it does for me. For her it conjures up thoughts of frostbite and misery. What are you gonna do? Frostbite and misery are in my blood.

I need some egg nog pretty quick. I always feel like I need some egg nog when it snows. Actually, this snow will probably melt, and then I won't need it anymore, but before then, I do. I'll go find some.

Anyway, now I haven't been writing a novel or posting in my blog. I'm just a lazy guy, it seems. Well, I've been doing a lot of work for English and actually kind of enjoying school. Don't you worry about me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?