<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Snow Freakin' Way Man 2: Electric Ig-a-loo

(this picture is actually from last year.)

Our other snow melted but then this one came a couple days ago and it's still here for now. I can't see it now because it's dark. That's why I didn't take a picture of it for this post.

This picture is of my favorite kind of snow, though, the kind that sticks to trees and makes everything look like chocolate-covered pretzels if the chocolate were drained of its color and off-whitified, or if it were just white chocolate to begin with. Winter always makes me come up with the best similes. It makes me feel "poetic," which is a kind of tic that Poe had where he would just blurt out cool-sounding dark imagery without warning.

Oh, i should have been more clear about my last half-a-dumpling contest. I didn't mean to imply that every Tom, Jack, and entrant in the contest was automatically entitled to a half a dumpling. That was meant to be the prize reserved for the winner of the contest, as judged by me. But then so many people started demanding them that i didn't know where my head was anymore. But since it is the Christmas season and i liked all the acronyms, i'm giving everybody a half a dumpling, except Tom and Jack. For a limited time only, they will be hand-delivered in a Polish Power tote bag by His Oyal Highness, my printer.

Blernk.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?