<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!
I hope you're all hallowing Ween right now. I know I am. Here are the collected poems of Bensaki.*
*abridged

Untitled #25, in which someone dies
--
Mechanically, she stabbed me with a pencil.
Pointedly, I asked "why?"
Coldly, she handed me an ice pack.
I froze.


Titled #26
--
The insect world is a boutique in miniature,
Spiders are tiny chandeliers-
I mean that literally.
(But they burn quickly so you shouldn't blink.)


Haiku #27
--
Haiku can be fun
Short and easy, bla bla bla
Lazy man's delight.


Corn Nuggets and Their Friends Have a Day at the Park #28
--
On the twenty-eighth day of the month,
Corn nuggets and their friends went to the park.

On the twenty-eighth day of the moth,
It flew into a bug zapper.

On the twenty-eighth day of the mot
ley Crue festival,
Everyone got sick of it and went home.

On the twenty-eighth day of the mo.,
Crn. Nugs. & Frnds. -> Prk.

On the twenty-eighth day of the m,
Many more moments - many more, man.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?