<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

A short demonstration on why Bensaki is a moron

Last wednesday's post contained the suggestion that I might wear a shirt that says "Breakfast." (In reality, I don't like to wear shirts that say things, but that's not the point.)

Two days later, Aug. 12, C.N. left a comment that said, among other things, "Lets hope you become the pied piper of all cannibals in your town." Upon reading this, I accused her of being any of several atrocious combinations of drunk and a hummingbird.

This morning at 11:45, I finally figured out what the deuce she meant by that.

Let's take a look at the statistics:

Amount of time it takes Bensaki to make a sarcastic remark about a joke he doesn't get: 3 hours and 20 minutes

vs.

Amount of time it takes Bensaki to get the joke: 2 days, 20 hours and 33 minutes

In the unlikely event that anyone be more lost than I (and to prove I got it finally) she meant that hopefully the cannibals would think I was breakfast and follow me out of town as though I were some type of pie-bedecked piper. I'm such a dweeb.

Ladies and gentlemen, a short demonstration.

Epilogue: Okay, but that still doesn't explain the first half of your comment, C. "hummingbirds have desirable silhouettes, that's why." What question were you answering with that? The word "why" doesn't even appear in that post. Bah, this one's going to bite me in the nose too, I can feel it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?