<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save a bunch of money on car insurance.

I've been trying to think of ways to make this a more bloggity blog. I mean, I hardly ever link anything, nor do i use asterisks* or parenthetical asides (which suck, by the way). I could certainly stand to use more song lyrics and/or pop culture references in my titles** while i'm at it.

So this afternoon when i was walking to my exam, this guy who's a total jerk comes up to me and says, "Hey loser, you know what else you could put on your piece of crap blog? Funny conversations you have with people that get on your nerves. Everyone can relate to that."

I was all like, "Yeah, whatever, jerk." Man, I hate that guy.

Then I thought, while i'm at it, i might as well write a list of things i want. That seems like a good idea. Bullet points, baby.

�I'd really like an eight-volume video series on the "History of the Scissors." I hear it's cutting-edge. (Ba-dum-bum-SLICE AHHHHMYFINGERSAHHHHH!&!#!+!)

�Also I want four ounces of cheese. Rotating flavors.

�Next I want a digital shoe. (Don't buy me two, I'd feel bad making someone spend that much money on me.)

�It would also be nice to have all of everyone's money.

�Finally, i want true friendship, in twelve-pack form. Don't get the two-liter kind, that stuff goes flat really fast.

So I think I've made this a pretty bloggy blog, as far as blogs go. Any other suggestions are welcome, of course. Now to go not update for a month.
----------------------
*as anna and c.n. are so fond of doing.
**RaGeicohead, anyone?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?