<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Here's somethng you don't hear every day: Someone saying "It's Tuesday" and being right.

You know how when you kill a dinosaur, and you can usually taste its blood seconds before you throw the spear, but then it kind of tastes like Frito-Lays, so you stop killing the dinosaur and you go down to the hardware store and buy a big plank of wood so you can smash in the window of the grocery store and run off with a free bag of Frito-Lays? This post is about that.

I want to work in the post office and write dumb comments on all the letters that make fun of the people's names. Then, whenever there was a letter that didn't have a funny name on it, I would just change the name to Oliver Buttski. I think it might be a felony to tamper with the mail, but come on... Oliver Buttski.

Judo is kind of fun. Especially in someone else's ballet class.

I think that's all I have to say this time. Look for a midweek freakup if I have time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?