<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

I'll up your dates!

Yeah, yeah, i haven't updated in over a week, i haven't been funny in over a month, the price of eggs is rising at an alarming rate, bla bla bla. Shut up, both of you. I'm only here to drop a quick update that i previously promised, because i'm rapidly becoming way too cool for the whole "daily posting" trip. (editorial note: yeah, who am i kidding? I'll tell you who. I'm kidding you.) I don't have the plague or anything. I don't even have the plaque. Some of you spent a few years too many in Overreacting School.

Anyway, pertaining to the essay i posted on sunday, oct. 17 (aka the last decent post i wrote): I got my grade back today, and it was a 2 out of 2. Victory. Victory of sorts, at least. There were no comments of any sort, which is what i was sort of hoping for, but whatever. At least he saw what i was getting at and gave me a good grade.

If you want, i'll post sometime in the next couple days about the horrible gruesome episode of Leonardo DiCaprio coming to our school, or some other topic if you can think of one. If no one says anything, i'll assume no one wants to hear anything, so i'll post all sorts of stuff just to get on everyone's nerves. Yeah, you wish.

Thanks for reading and stuff. See you in a couple days.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?