<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

Frequent Freaker Miles

I'm trying to save up frequent freaker miles for a trip to the Duchy of Stuff and the neighboring Grand Duchies of Things, Bric-a-Brac, Curios, and Important But Intangible Phenomena. I might even visit a few counties on my way. (As a side note, why don't counties have counts anymore? You never hear about all those people from Orange County having to pay tribute to the Orange Count or anything. It's weird.) Anyway, the way the program works, I actually have to freak up more than two days per week in order to be eligible for the miles and everything. I know, i know, i shouldn't overfreak myself here. But i really need to go on this trip. I haven't paid my feudal lord the Duke of Stuff any tribute for months. (The closest i came was paying for his Tribune subscription.) So here goes nothing. You'll probably see a sharp decline in the already embarrassingly low quality of my posts, but if you squint really hard, you might not even notice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?