<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Freaknights at 11

Hey everybody, hope you're doing well. Here's what's going on with me: Final exams. I have a test tomorrow, friday, saturday, and monday, and then i'm done with school. I'm going back home on wednesday after Clare's flight leaves for Florida. That will be really sad, because i won't see her for three months. Yikes. So what does all this mean for you? I will probably be too busy to post until finals are over, except i might have time on sunday. If i think of any good one-liners, though, i'll drop in and share them with you. After next wednesday, all bets are off. I'll either post all the time because i have so much time on my hands that there won't be anything else to do, or i'll post rarely because i won't be on our (comparatively slow) computer that often. Who knows? In any case, have a freaked-up day, and i'll be in touch. Say hi for me.

bensaki

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?