<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

No Replacement: What does it mean?

I'm posting twice today, because you deserve better than what i've been giving you lately. Cool. So i wanted to share one of my favorite tricks that you can use for, like, whenever you want to make something funny when it's not all that funny yet, provided that something has the words "rock and roll" in it. (Some people say they're just one word, like rock-and-roll or rock'n'roll or röchenröll or something, but it doesn't really matter how you spell it for the trick.) Anyway, here is what you do: you take a popular song or phrase that has the aforementioned word(s) in it, and you replace them with "whack-a-mole." For example, the first one i came up with was "We built this city on Whack-a-mole." It works with anything, like "whack-a-mole is here to stay" or "I wanna get lost in your whack-a-mole." My favorite one, though, is "Sex, drugs, and Whack-a-mole." Yeah, okay, so maybe you don't find these all that funny. But i thought they were. I still crack up when i think of a new one. So use this trick, and you can impress people like... like me. I'll laugh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?