<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

ting!

Wow. It seems like my blog for the last couple months has consisted of one long string of apologies for not posting enough. Dang. Well, like i predicted, i was away from computers this whole past week, with the exception of checking my email like once. Right, so that's all the further apology/explanation you're going to get from me. And i practically promise you, if you're still any kind of loyalish reader, that you can expect consistent posts/freakups/the occasional audio-bombshell from now to the end of the academic year, at least. We'll worry about summer when it gets here. Speaking of audio, i haven't abandoned that project, but i can't really give you any sort of guarantee on a time frame.

Jeez, am i ever undependable. Flog me if you must. I'm off to get tickled. Freakup later tonight. (if you can believe it...)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?