<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

I'm gonna go place.
(today's sbemail was fantastic. really. it hasn't been this good in months.)

My roommate says I crack and piss him up and off, respectively.

Do you suffer from unwanted facial glare? When you're in a reflective mood, do onlookers scream and writhe in pain, hands grasping to shield their retinas? Can you kill ants with a glance? (in France?) Are you radiant in a bad way? If so, somebody out there might have just the product for you. And that somebody might be me.

Introducing the new... oh, crap. It's bedtime. I mean, tune in next time to find out about this life-changing new product that will change your very life!

Sorry... *yawn*... it's a really... exciting product... I... *yawn*... promise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?