<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Freak on

So the Superblow superblew. I don't understand why people like me who hate football still end up watching that mess. It does hearken back, though, to the tradition of watching a ball get dropped on New Year's Eve, even when you're not a Chicago Cubs fan. Ok, no more sports will be mentioned in my blog. Ever.

I'm thinking about getting a soul. Preferably one with some credit left on it in case i ever need immeasurable worldly riches, but i'm not picky. I just need one for my soular-powered car. It runs on faith. Although it will never quite replace my old Dodge Spirit. That was the best car I've ever driven. And though it is gone in body, i like to think it is still here in... um... in... never mind.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?