<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

It's Grape-o-nade now, fools!

I have to make it short today, because it's the most beautiful day of the entire year and i am totally going sledding. Move to Minnesota.

Anyway, today i'd like to conduct a little Q&A, an FAQ if you will, or a QED. OK? Good. Now, these aren't actual Freakuently Asked Questions™, but they're questions that i imagine somebody might ask someday. Let's get started.

Q: Why is there a tattoo on my back? I never got a tattoo on my back.

A: Well, you have to consider the possibilities. Is it possible that you're married to a midnight tattoo artist? Is the brand name of your bed Ink-O-Matic? Do you have a habit of scratching your back with a pen? Any one of these might explain it.

Q: Are they ever going to bring back the funk?

A: As far as i know, it was never gone.

Q: I'm a newspaper headline writer. A plane carrying desserts recently lost its cargo somewhere over Ohio. Should my headline read "Pie in the Sky" or "Flying Torte-ress?"

A: I'd go with "Wild Blueberry Yonder" if i were you, but if you can pull off something with "Strudel," you'll be my hero.

Q: Have we come to the end of the captivating Question and Answer session?

A: Yes. But your captivity is still in place. Don't think you can get out that easily.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?