<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Will the orange juice be unfrozen, by and by, Lord, by and by?

I apologize for the freak famine these past couple of days. The past week has been a fairly crappy part of history to be living in, so when the weekend came, my friends and i all had to take it easy and have some fun, because we literally couldn't think of anything fun that had happened all week. So i haven't been around my computer much, nor have i had much ambition to write. But that is all about to change, you see, because.... i'm going to write a post now.

First of all, whoever invented watertowers was a genius. Because i tried to build one the other day, and all i could get the water to do was lie there on the ground and short out all my electric appliances. That took care of my backup plan, which was to build a yogurt smoothie tower. I couldn't do that anymore because my blender was shorted out. I would need a lender to buy a new blender. And that was the least of my problems. The water had also shorted out the conveyor belt that comprised my entire floor. How would i, or my potted plants, ever cross the room again? My plan for a mobile landscaping business was rapidly falling apart. And even all this wouldn't have been so bad if my ceiling hadn't been at the cleaners that day. It started to rain, and my room filled up quickly. In a stroke of irony, the rain made a water tower out of my experimental electronic laboratory, proving once and for all that the best man-made structures are the ones found in nature.

It made sense then, at least.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?