<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I get freaked with a little help from my friends...

A couple things:

My good friend Carlene just started a blog the other day that you need to go check out. I have it linked on my sidebar, but i realized that i haven't said anything further about it. She's got a thing for wordplay, which is quite entertaining.

Also, Isral and Anna have done some of their best writing in recent posts, so check those out as well. (I'm assuming here that you don't have anything else to do, since you're already reading my blog.)

Note that in saying these things, i'm still not telling you anything about my actual life, which i strive to avoid on this blog. All you can really tell about me from this is whose blogs i read, and they say you can tell a lot about a man from the things he reads, so... oh, crap.

And don't fear, this won't be my only post today. Your actual freakup will occur later. Stay tuned!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?