<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

What kind of entrée sings the blues? Filet of Soul.

By now you have been reading this post for at least three seconds. At first glance, the accuracy of the above statement may appear to be due to some sort of witchcraft, or perhaps a spy camera system i have set up in your home. I can assure you, it is neither of those. I hope that by the mere suggestion of such a thing i have not caused you to go on a berserk rampage throughout your house with an aluminum baseball bat in search of tiny hidden cameras, smashing expensive ming vases, light fixtures and the occasional mannequin head; although, admittedly, that would rule. No, the main point of such a statement was to impress everybody with my estimatory skills, which are unmatched by an estimated 500 billion people worldwide.

On a related note, i really have nothing else to say today. An estimated nothing, mind you. Of course, knowing my amazing estimating ablilty, that estimation is bound to be extremely accurate. So if i were you, i would expect me to say absolutely nothing else today, in accordance with my estimate. Yes, sir. Nothing else.

Let me tell you a story. Yesterday, i was walking around, and i decided to go into the bookstore. I went into the bookstore. I started looking around, and then i looked at some books. I thought to myself, "Wow, i didn't know there were books here. I wonder if i can buy some?" Then i thought about the fact that i was in a bookstore, and i inferred the answer to my question from the information that i already knew. It went something like this: Stores sell things. This is a store. This is a bookstore. It probably sells books. There are some books here. The bookstore probably sells these books. If the bookstore sells these books, i can probably buy them. But wait. I don't have any money. The end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?