<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

My kneecaps are practically MADE of pant...

Like a teenage girl's fashion magazine, i'm back to offer you yet another quiz! I hope you've been keeping track of your score from the first two quizzes, because all those points just might add up to something great (like additional points) in the near future! on the other hand, i hope you haven't been keeping all the half-dumpings, because all those dumplings could add up to something really rotten and moldy in the near future. but on to the quiz.

question 1: Have you the slightest clue as to the subject of this quiz?
a) I believe I have the second slightest clue. Too bad for the guy with the slightest clue. Sucker.
b) Clue I have not. Yoda I speak like.
c) This quiz is about individual vegetable preference.

question 2: Right you are, answer "c." Isn't it strange how the question and the "c" response always seem to carry on this sort of dialogue in these quizzes?
a) Very strange. And suspicious. I find myself flying into a jealous, homicidal fury, and I really like carrots.
b) Well, not that strange, considering the questions and responses are all written by the same guy, who is known to talk to himself.
c) Don't listen to them. They're having an "a and b" conversation, so I'm just going to "c" my way out of it.

question 3: Nice use of an annoying cliché. Now back to our regularly scheduled quiz.
a) Finally. These quizzes are getting so long and stupid. I miss the Frog Post.
b) No kidding. Your posts used to be so glorious and triumphant, and now you just babble to yourself about cheese and forest fires... it's pretty pathetic.
c) Oh, I don't know. I don't even think the old posts were that glorious. Or triumphant.

question 4: Shut up, all of you. Now, what is your favorite vegetable?
a) I already told you. Carrots.
b) Anything but carrots.
c) If you were a vegetable, i wouldn't even eat you.

question 5: This is getting way out of hand. True or False?
a) True.
b) False.
c) I changed my mind. If you were, say, a piece of celery, I think I'd eat you out of spite.

All right, this quiz has gone on long enough. Give yourself as many points as you are feet tall, and add half a dumpling if your birthday month rhymes with "Ebruary." For every "c" response, eat one piece of celery and sulk in your room for half an hour. Wash your socks. Stop repeating everything I say. Stop it. Come on, stop it. I'm a big fat dork. Ha, you didn't repeat what I said! Hey, no fair calling me a big fat dork! I'm telling the teacher on you! Stop it!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?