<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Make a wish to your Dairy Godmother...

Today's post goes out to Pogee, who quoted thus in my guestbook: "So anyways Ben I got a question. Why no cheese? I mean you love cheese, she loves cheese, and I love cheese. Please man for the love of things holy mention cheese in one of your up coming entries. Thanks Man!"

One of the things i like never to do is disappoint people, especially Pogee. So in the spirit of love and harmony, i offer this sentence fragment/bunch of letters crammed together:

Cheese.

Now back to your regularly scheduled post. No, i'm just kidding. It'd be pretty weak for me to just mention cheese and not elaborate in the least. That's not the kind of friend i want to be. On second thought, what kind of friend do i want to be? The kind of friend who is made of cheese? Hmmmmm.... *begin dream sequence*

Me: What's up, Pogee? You wanna hang out later?
Pogee: You know it! I'll bring the tortilla chips!
Me: HOLD on a second... I'm running out of limbs for you to melt down here. You remember last week's fondue party, where someone accidentally hit an important artery and they had to rush me to the hospital for an Eazy-Cheeze transfusion?
Pogee: Oh, man. That was brutal.
Me: No kidding! Not to mention the stressful classes i've had lately, and the wild animals nibbling on my legs every time i go outside... life has been really grating lately.
Pogee: Wow! Even your jokes are made of cheese!

*fade back into reality*

Yeah. Maybe i'll just be the kind of friend who isn't made of cheese. You'll notice, by the way, how i avoided making any jokes about head cheese or toe cheese in this post. I like to think i'm above that sort of crude humor. Excuse me while i go cut the cheese.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?