<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2003

I got a walrus the size of a walrus, man...

Rebuttals? Yes, in fact, it is time for rebuttals. How did you know? Anyway, i'm using today as an opportunity to right a few wrongs, as well as a shameless excuse to get you to read through my archives. First off, there is the Thursday, Sept. 25 episode (In Which Bensaki Writes an Entry Which is Very Cheesy Indeed) that i wrote in response to a guestbook entry demanding allusion to cheese. Said entry cited my previous lack of cheese references, so i, without hesitation or background checks, went right ahead and wrote an entire post about cheese. Afterward, i wondered whether, in fact, i had really maintained a blog for nearly a month without ever mentioning that special kind of bacterially-enhanced milk that we hold so dear in my home state. Upon inspection, i found that this wasn't the case. Let the jury consider Episode #19, Tuesday, September 16 (In Which Bensaki Mentions Cheese in Not One But Two Sentences) and hold me innocent of all charges of cheese-mention neglect.

In closing, everybody who reads my page and signs my guestbook is totally rad.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?