<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

Day-o, Daaaay-o.. Daylight come and me wanna freak up...

i swear, these posts are getting more elusive and trickerous every day. (trickerous: employing much trickery, may or may not be a word.) let me give you an example of what they have been doing to me. by now there are something like 87 of them, only a few of which i have captured and put on this website. the rest are either breeding inside my head or running loose somewhere, much too untamed to be seen by the general public. so the other day, with little to do and even less to dismember, they got hold of some of that crafty colored straw stuff (crafty colored straw stuff: you know, like they sell in the crafty colored stuff store, may or may not be a technical term for the stuff) and built this effigy of me. it was kind of cute until they set it on fire. even then, it was kind of endearing, in an "oh look, little billy's drawn a picture of me getting my head cut off, the little joker" kind of way. that is, until the embassy burned down and i got sentenced to death. prison isn't too bad. everyone thinks i'm an arsonist, so i just drew a picture of a guy with his butt on fire and i show it to anyone who tries to mess with me. they all pretty much leave me alone. and my posts show up about every day at visiting hours and throw bags of Corn Nuts at me, which i don't think is very funny. (Corn Nuts: fried corn snack fired by frog in previous post, may or may not be trademarked.) even if it wasn't ridiculously obscure, it wouldn't be that funny. so.... write me a letter. send me some snacks. or a jackhammer. or at least something to hold in front of me to block the Corn Nuts. a sled or something. that'd be great.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?