<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Army Surplus Store: Putting the War in your Wardrobe

If you can't have it all, at least you can have a more freaked-up day, thanks to the magic (not actual magic) of the internet. Just listen to this one guy i found on the street and forced to read my entire blog, at scissorpoint:

"Ow! Stop it! Yes, the... the way to "freak up," so to speak, your, um... ow! "day," that is, yes, the day in which you would like to OW!! MY EAR! My e-he-he-heeeeaarr!!! *sob* WHY? WHY!?!? That was my favorite ear, and now it's... it's... it's GOT A HOLE IN IT!!! oh, WHY, WHY, WHY..." *breaks down crying*

Um.... that's not what he meant. I'm sure that's not what he meant. You know how people get overdramatic when they're being recorded... he was just "hamming it up" for the audience... yeah. That's what happened. Clean up that blood, will you? Okay, let me try this again. Just listen to this one guy i found on the street and didn't force to read my entire blog, at scissorpoint:

"Please. Please! Don't hurt me anymore! I'll say whatever you want! This site is the best and everyone should read it all the time and it cures cancer and it smells so much better than dead animals and... and... i'm not lying!!"

That's better. Remember, everybody: My site smells much better - so much better, that is - than dead animals. Beat that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?